Assembly Line Operator
Sorry, this job has expired.
Are you looking to start a long term career with a growing and stable company? Would you like the opportunity to be hired as a full-time employee with Johnson Controls after 90 days of employment? Then we have an opportunity for you!
We currently have multiple positions available for Assembly Line Operators working on the Assembly Line at Johnson Controls for all shifts (1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts) as well as the Continuous Operations Schedule (12 hour rotating shifts either 4am-4pm or 4pm-4am).
We offer competitive pay, employee benefits, paid training, a safe work environment and are looking for phenomenal employees like you!
This is a unique opportunity with Johnson Controls that will diversify your professional work experience and help to set you apart from the rest! These positions are a 90-day Eval to Hire opportunity, meaning, based on your individual performance and attendance over your first 90 days of work, you have the potential to be given a full-time offer to work for Johnson Controls. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for anyone looking for a long-term career opportunity and stable employment. You will receive full benefits once you're hired as a full-time employee!
• 6 months of experience in a Manufacturing or Industrial environment or at least 1 year of experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Must submit to a background check as well as a drug screen.
• Ability to stand up to 12 hours a day.
• Ability to adapt to different climates.
• Ability to push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively.
• Ability to stoop, twist, reach, kneel, and bend at the waist, utilizing a variety of hand tools.
• Must have great attention to detail, thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess the ability to work well both as a team and individually, and ability to learn very quickly.
• 1st shift: 6am-3:30pm
• 2nd shift: 3:30pm-1am
• 3rd shift: 10pm-6:30am
Must have ability to work mandatory overtime, including weekends (Saturdays and/or Sundays).
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Our team will be in touch with qualified candidates in the next 24 to 72 hours. In the meantime, if you have questions or would like more information, please call us (phone number provided after clicking 'Apply now').