We are now hiring a Master Mechanic.
As a Master Mechanic you can expect to:
• Prepare estimates of work order and be able to determine what material is required prior to work beginning.
• Assist in troubleshooting of problem areas to locate and solve the problems that occur either in mechanical or electrical form.
• Outline work order for performance by laying out the necessary materials for the work of several mechanics to insure prompt performance.
• Guide the activities of mechanics performing work for which he/she is responsible.
• Perform inspections of your areas of responsibility and prepare work orders for the performance of work when needed.
• Make recommendations to the Team Resource Manager for modification to existing procedures to improve maintenance performance.
• Be responsible for the machines and/or equipment which exist in your area of responsibility.
• Encourage the journeyman you're working with to maintain good safety practices.
• Act as an emergency brigade for fires, search, and/or evacuations as required.
• Must be sufficiently skilled in all areas to provide assistance in training journeyman mechanics in the plant aspect of equipment.
• Must know how to use small hand tools, powered hand tools, wood and metal working equipment, gas and electric welding equipment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.