We are now hiring an Operations Worker.
The starting pay for this position is $12 for 2nd shift.
As an Operations Worker, you will be responsible for the repackaging of finished goods.
As an Operations Worker you can expect to:
• Start up and stop equipment.
• Assist with assembly of components on production line in Custom Operations floor.
• Load and unload items from machines, trays and trolleys on production line.
• Feed or place items onto equipment or on the conveyers for packing and palletizing.
• Ensure conformance to specifications and manufacturing instructions.
• Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
• Record data for production and batch records.
• Load and unload components for final assembly on the production lines.
• Ship finished products.
• Take instructions from supervisors and line leads.
• Convey materials from storage or work sites to designated area.
• Ensure to work following company policies and procedures.
• Perform assigned task complying quality and internal systems requirements.
• Promote/ comply with safety and implement company policies always.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.