Sorry, this job has expired.
Are you looking for a new career? Or just to earn extra cash for the holidays? We have the right job for you!
As a Warehouse Associate you may perform a variety of tasks including picking, packing, operating a forklift, cherry picker, reach truck, and material handler, among others.
All positions offer full time schedules working 40+ hours/week earning a weekly pay check.
We have opportunities all over Louisville and Southern Indiana. We have job openings near Westport Road, Blankenbaker, 16th street downtown, National Turnpike, Outer Loop, and Jeffersonville!
• High school diploma/GED preferred
• If interested in operating equipment/forklift, you'll have to provide proof of at least 6 months of equipment/forklift experience within the last 18 months.
• Must be willing to adhere to drug test and background check.
• Ability to stand/walk for entire shift.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Steps to Apply:
1) Click “Apply Now” and complete your online application via the provided link.
2) Once you have completed your online application call the phone number provided to discuss what position you'd be a best fit for based on your experience & availability and to schedule an in person or Face Time interview.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.